01. What are your nicknames?
Ino, Mewt, Chippy, Chipper, Chipperooni, Racquel, Carmen Sandiego ... and just Rach.
02. What was the last video game you played>
Valkyria Chronicles - it's got really tough all of a sudden, but I still cry when one of my squadron dies. T_T
03. What's new in your life right now?
My dear, sweet, shiney PS3. <3
04. How many colours are you wearing now?
Two ... green and blue. Oh wait, three. Pink socks.
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I'm a fake extrovert, and an actual introvert.
06. What are you doing while filling out this meme?
07. Do you nap a lot?
Never. If I nap, I don't ever wake up til the next day.
08. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Pssssh, like I care. No really, I wouldn't care.
09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes! I can never get to see any of the films I want to watch at the cinema.
10. What's your favorite dessert?
Ice cream. Hands down.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About 15 minutes, would you believe. At the most.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
LJ, Cosplay Island, Facebook, Wikipedia, YouTube.
13. What was the last book you finished reading?
Finished? Volume 12 of Eyeshield 21. I'm ABOUT to finish Microserfs by Douglas Coupland, who is awesomely awesome.
14. Do you dress up or dress down?
I never get it right ... it's one extreme or the other, and it's always wrong. XD;
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
That Band Aid Christmas song, thanks to Sam.
16. What's the last DVD you bought?
High School Musical 2. YES, IT WAS. Honestly.
17. Have you ever done anything not many people have?
Probably. I remember thinking that throwing bog roll at friends during sleepovers was a good idea. And they thought it too >D
18. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Melon! And mint choc chip.
19. What's the last movie you watched?
It was um ... something on a movie channel. Can't have been that good if I've forgotten it. XD
20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming month?
Our Cosplay Clubnight - New Years style! There's also Luke's birthday bash and, of course, two precious days off for Christmas. Hoorah!