And other news: I have a temporary job at Essilor in Thornbury, which is a place that manufactures lenses for glasses. I know NOTHING about glasses, but I'm learning. ^^; It's kinda dull, so I don't think I'll be sticking around, although it does pay £7.30 ph so SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE again!
Crisis Core is MUCH better than anticipated.
- Sephiroth is much less gay than in Advent Children.
- It has cute references to the original game.
- The fighting system is engaging and fun.
- I've heard worse voice acting.
- The graphics are OH SO PRETTY.
- Zack can get a little annoying at times.
- Aeris has lost her spark a little (or, should I say, must gain it during FF7).
- It's too short!
- Reno and Rude show up like ONCE.
Oh, but isn't weird? Since I started my job, which involves staring at a computer screen all day (surely I'm used to that?), my eyes have gone all bloodshot and ache a little. Upside is my vision is not impaired because of it. Coincidence? O__o